Gordon Ramsay's Scrambled Eggs
Virus-beating salmon salad
- 1 glug of olive oil
- 1 glug of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 handful of mixed salad greens
- 1 red onion
- 1 salmon fillet
- 1 lemon
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar and a dash of mustard together until the mix emulsifies; season. Toss the greens with some of the dressing, then peel and thinly slice the onion.
- Now for the easiest haute cuisine salmon going. Sprinkle the fillet with pepper, add a squeeze of lemon, then spread a little mustard over the top.
- Grill it on a medium heat for about 6-8min. Place the salmon on top of the leaves when it’s done. Throw in the dressing and the onion slices.
Video: Which Celebrity Has The Best Guacamole Recipe?
Sharp Rise in Risk With New Breast Cancer Gene
How to Use Your Compost
How to Have Great Phone Sex, According to Adult Film Star JessicaDrake
Instant Outfit: Lace-Slip Dress
How to Unlock an LG Optimus
How to Study in Nursing School
Retro Bangs Are Back For Fall
Burt’s Bees Men’s Skincare Range
Kristin Cavallari and Young Living Presented Savvy Minerals Makeup Line
A Diet for Better Energy
Best Dressed Celebrities At The MTV VMAs 2019
Best tips for good digestion
Tesla top lawyer leaves company
Wearing high heels and tips
Date: 07.12.2018, 21:02 / Views: 73133