How-To Cut A Pineapple | Clean & Delicious
How to Do a Pineapple Fast for the Lungs
Whether you want to restore elasticity of your lungs, ward off parasites or just detoxify, a pineapple fast may be what your body craves. Pineapple helps clean lungs naturally, in part because it contains the enzyme bromelain. Bromelain absorbs foreign and diseased cells in the body, eradicating most parasites and their larvae. Pineapple also helps aid digestion and works as an anti-inflammatory.
Before the Fast
Consult with your doctor before beginning a pineapple fast for the lungs.You want to be healthy enough to fully participate in and benefit from the fast. You also need to make sure you are strong enough to forgo other nutrients. Children and women who are pregnant should not partake of the pineapple fast.
- The fast should last at least 3 days and no more than 10. Ask your doctor how long you should fast based on your current health. Also ask about the benefits of a pineapple diet for weight loss if that is an area of concern.
- A pineapple fast can be especially helpful for smokers who are quitting. Smokers have noted that they feel as if they can breathe easier following the pineapple fast. However, it may take up to a year or longer to completely remove toxins in a smoker's lungs.
Make sure you're in ideal condition.Stop smoking at least 7 days before you start your pineapple fast. You'll also want to get rid of alcohol, eggs, meat and fish at least a week before you begin.
- It's never a good idea to start a fast if you're feeling sick. Your body is going to go through a lot in the next 3 to 10 days -- so start when you're in optimal shape. If you have serious health concerns, do not take part in this fast.
Chow down on pineapple.Eat as much of it as you can stomach to start the fast. If you're eating fresh pineapple, aim to eat a whole pineapple in one day. Also:you can eat little else(or nothing else, if you're going gung-ho). So stock up on that pineapple -- when you get hungry enough, you'll want it.
- You can prepare it in different ways, but avoid cooking it. That blasts out all the helpful nutrients and enzymes you're looking to put into your body.
- Avoid dried pineapple as it is usually covered in sugar.
Consume ginger or wormwood tea, raw almonds, figs and pumpkin seeds daily.However, only eat these additional foods minimally. Pineapple should still be the overwhelming majority of your diet during the fast.
- This is only advised by believers of homeopathy. Some physicians will advise sticking to pineapple and pineapple alone.
Consider a few add-ons.Drink laxative tea or take a castor oil supplement on the third day of the fast both in the morning and at night. This will help your digestive tract normalize.
- If you are feeling seriously ill, stop. The pineapple fast is not for everyone. Listen to what your body is telling you. If you have to cut it short, do so.
Break the fast by eating steamed oranges or carrots.Wait 6 hours, then eat steamed or raw vegetables. Your body needs to be eased into normal eating habits. Don't cave for that candy bar quite yet!
- Add regular foods back into your diet slowly so you don't shock your system. You'll just end up sicker than you ever were at any point during the fast.
- You can tell if a pineapple is ripe and ready to eat by smelling the base of it. If it smells sweet, it's ripe, ready and perfect for consumption.
- Some people may find that consuming significant quantities of raw pineapple can irritate the tongue, teeth and gums. Continue the fast by converting the pineapple into juice.
- Remember to keep drinking water while you do a pineapple fast so your body doesn't get dehydrated.
- Loose stools, hunger and dizziness can all be side effects of a pineapple fast. If these symptoms don't lessen after the first day, you may want to contact your doctor.
Things You'll Need
Castor oil capsules
Herbal, ginger, wormwood and laxative tea
Sources and Citations
In other languages:
Español: , Italiano: , Français: , Português: , 中文: , Русский: , Deutsch: , Bahasa Indonesia:
Video: Alternative Medicine & Fasts : How to Do a Pineapple Fast for the Lungs
A 10-Year-Old Florida Boy Died of a Fentanyl Overdose After Visiting a Local Pool
How to Get up in the Morning Feeling Fresh
Kingsman x Bremont Watches
It Might Be Hard, But There Are Good Reasons to Share Your Secrets
Study: Longer, Low-Intensity Exercises May Be Healthier Than Short, Intense Workouts
Avoid Digestive Problems While Traveling
How to lose weight, according to economists: Use meta-rules
Top 30 Most Beautiful Chinese Women