How To Get A Date In 30 Seconds | Chewing Gum
How to Choose the Right Chewing Gum
Consider your insulin production.Are you diabetic? If so, sugarless gum may be for you.
Think about your reaction to sugar.Even if you're not diabetic, sugar can still be harmful to your health. Does diabetes run in your family? Does sugar make you hyper? If so, you should avoid sugar as much as possible.
Recall your dental health.Do you have a history of many tooth cavities, or want to avoid them? Again, sugarless gum may be for you.
Analyze your allergies.Have you had allergic reactions to artificial sweeteners? If so, and you also want to avoid sugar, so you must decide: How bad is your reaction to artificial sweeteners, compared to wanting to avoid cavities, etc. You may decide to avoid gum altogether.
Assess whether you're trying to quit a smoking addiction.If you have a history of smoking, and want to stop, you might want to try a type of nicotine gum. This can help you in quitting smoking.
Accommodate dental work.If you wear dentures or braces, and regular gum sticks to them, consider trying gum specially made for them, as they are less sticky.
Think about your kidney health Do you have kidney issues?Sugarless gum isn't for you then, instead go for gum with sugar, but limit your chewing and brush after chewing.
QuestionWhat gum will not stick to dentures?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerMost sugar-free gum is made to not stick to denture work.Thanks!
QuestionIs chewing gum healthy?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerChewing sugarless gum increases saliva flow and reduces plaque acids, strengthens your teeth, and reduces tooth decay. Gum with sugar also increases saliva flow, but plaque bacteria use the sugar to make decay-causing acid.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I blow bubble gum?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerPut the gum over your tongue, then press air into it and try to get the air through your lips.Thanks!
QuestionIs Juicy Fruit a sugar-free chewing gum?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerMost of their flavors are sugar-free, yes.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I wrap gum around my tongue when I have an overbite?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerTry to pucker your lips into a small hole and then push the gum onto the inside edges of your lips. Then stick your tongue into the gum.Thanks!
QuestionIs there a sugar-free gum that I can chew with dentures?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerMost sugar-free gums are less sticky than gums with sugar, so most will probably work for someone with dentures, although you may need to do a bit of trial and error to find the kind you prefer.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- If you settle on a brand, consider buying in bulk, to save money.
- If you feel you have not been exposed to certain artificial sweeteners, chew a tiny, tiny piece of gum containing it, at first.
- Chewing gum can sweeten your breath, aid in digestion and clean teeth.
- Some gum contains tooth-whiteners.
- Some people feel chewing gum looks cool, though is unacceptable during job interviews, etc. Be careful, because others think it is a disgusting habit.
- Dispose of your chewed gum properly; it is best to place it in its original wrapper and throw it in the trash. Spitting it on the ground is often illegal, as it spreads disease and pets or people can step in it. It is also unsightly and expensive to remove, and makes you look gross.
- Some people substitute gum for smoking cigarettes.
- While it sounds like an overreaction, do not hesitate to discuss these issues with your doctor or dentist. In fact, it is recommended.
- Chewing gum might help reduce sugar cravings. Just be sure to brush your teeth afterwards!
- Make sure to keep gum out of reach of dogs, especially sugar free gum. Sugar free gum may contain xylitol, which can cause sudden life-threatening illness in dogs.
- Dispose of your gum properly, in a trash can.
- Do not give gum to young children, as it can be a choking hazard.
- Gum may loosen dentures or stick to fillings.
Video: Bubble Gum Blowing Battle | Dude Perfect
7 Shopping Habits That Are Wasting Your Money
Greatist and KIND Healthy Snacks 28-Day Kindness Challenge
How to Make Brownie Christmas Trees
What It Takes To Live 115 Years
39 Getting-Ready Wedding Photos Every Bride Should Have
Your 3X3 Plan for 6-Pack Abs
Children of working mums less healthy’
How to Set Up Siri
TheLIST: Bazaar Editors Beauty Icons
Benefits of Meditation: How to Never Feel Bored Again
Oriental Science Fiction Valley is Chinas virtual reality theme park
Dairy, Dairy, Quite Contrary
Monday Morning Horror: Reasons Decoded
Heidi Klum Makes it Work
Michelle Obama Has Released A Charity Single
Date: 07.12.2018, 21:14 / Views: 75373