Story of successful girl in hindi || life success stories
How to Be a Successful Girl in School
Improving your study skills
Acknowledge that you are in school to learn.If you get high grades, you may be able to get a scholarship into any college of your choice. Even if you are not planning to go to college, a good high school report card will help you to gain a better job. Popularity is not as important as your future.
Do your homework on time, every time.Complete special assignments and hand them in on time. Do extra work, get extra grades.
Use holiday or vacation breaks to prepare for school.If there are any classes you struggle with, use this time to get better at them. If you're bad at any particular subject, study it in depth and consider getting a tutor.
Stay focused on making your own decisions about your future.Set goals and work hard to meet them.
Taking care of yourself
Look after your grooming and presentation.Keep it natural and easy to maintain during schooling years.
- If you must wear makeup, then make sure it's neutral, you want people to respect you instead of laughing at you. If you don't want to wear makeup, then make sure your skin looks healthy, drink lots of water and use moisturizer.
Make an effort so that people think you take good care of yourself.Plan your hairstyle the night before, keep your clothes washed and pressed and choose the outfit ahead of each day (unless you have to wear a uniform).
Obey the school has a uniform rules.You want teachers to respect you as well, and spending every night in detention won't help your rep.
- Get a quality school bag. A shoulder bag is best, but make sure it's allowed and it looks good with the uniform.
Interacting with others
Smile and be friendly to all people you meet.Pay them an honest compliment, when you talk to them. Show them you are sincere and interested in becoming friends. Do not talk about others, do not gossip, but be helpful to others if you see they need it.
Be polite at all times.How you act in high school, is also reflected on your high school records. Remember, these records remain with you forever, and could be the difference between becoming highly successful, or failing.
Find some friends.Avoid the shallow group of girls people think are really "cool". You can't trust them because they are constantly spreading rumours and trying to steal your place. Being the "Queen Bee" is not as fun as people think, and once you're one of the shallow girls there is no way out because you would have already insulted all other potential friends. So don't do it!
- Don't be rude to the shallow girls. You may hate them, but they are powerful. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. Always be friendly, it will make people respect you, but never be too friendly with the geeks or the shallow girls, for example never spend extra time with them out of school or people will think your one of them. Tell them your busy, it will make you seem mysterious and like you have far more important things to do... even if you don't.
Find a talent.People need a reason to admire you, so find something that will make you special. For example, I love acting so I always show off in class presentations and drama class. You can have any talent, just find something your good at and practice.
- Enter competitions for your talent. If you win a competition then the school is likely to find out and everyone will be really impressed. Film competitions are really fun and definitely my favorite.
Is it important to be successful? Must we all be successful in our life?
How to get ready for school
How do I have a good reputation?
Not to be perfect but how to be a good example
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Be a true friend. Always help your friends when they need you.
- Smile - a true smile brings out your fun personality!
- Keep your self esteem high.
- Be sociable. Academics are important, but don't omit your friends because of it. Make some social time for them, to hang out, or go to a movie.
- If your school offers roles of responsibility, then apply. You will be a role model to younger children and have more power than the average student.
- If your school is really bad and has poor exam results, doesn't cover the lessons you want, doesn't give you many opportunities to succeed or doesn't have many extra curricular activities then move. How can you be successful if your school isn't? If you're super talented at something, then audition for a specialist school. Or if you're unnaturally clever, apply for a scholarship for a private school.
- Help teachers without them having to ask.
- Be friendly to anyone you talk to. If they act rude try not to take it personally.
- Understand that not every one you meet will want to become your friend. Accept this and do not worry about it.
- Never smoke or take drugs under peer pressure. If your friends want you to do this, you're with the wrong crowd.
- Don't bother with boys yet, at this age it's a waste of time and you will get distracted from what matters; your friends and your success.
- Wait until a school break or vacation period to do any makeover work on yourself. People will be wary if you suddenly change overnight, and might ignore you or make fun of you.
Video: Top 10 Most Powerful Women In The World
How to Sew Lace
How to Get a Federal Tax ID (USA)
The 11 Items That Will Be HUGE in the Blogger World This Spring
Gabrielle Union Is Launching a Hair-Care Brand for Natural Hair
9 Signs Youre Happier Than You Think
Get Your Clean Fill of Low-fat Protein
How to Instantly Remove Oxidation from Headlight Without Sandpaper
Clean Eating Pizza Lasagna Rolls
IPhone 4 Draws Crowds to Stores
11 Reasons You Should Definitely Masturbate Tonight
Date: 08.12.2018, 18:43 / Views: 55185