Apple Glazed Carrots
Apple-Glazed Baby Carrots
Tired of plain old carrots? Try them in this sweet side dish. No need for sticky brown sugar and high-fat butter — let the natural, sweet taste of the carrots shine through.
3 cup(s) carrot(s), baby
(about 1 1/2 bags)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon margarine
- 3 tablespoon frozen apple juice concentrate
- 2/3 cup(s) broth, chicken, fat-free, salt-free
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
2 teaspoon cornstarch
or arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon water
1. In a steamer over 2 inches of boiling water, steam the carrots, covered, for 3 minutes.
2. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. Melt the margarine in a medium skillet over medium heat.
4. Add the apple juice concentrate and cook until it melts.
5. Add the broth and cinnamon and bring to a boil.
6. Mix together the cornstarch or arrowroot powder with the water.
7. Add to the skillet, lower the heat, and cook until thickened. Add the carrots and toss well to coat.
Video: Apple Carrot Puree | Baby Food | Starting from 6 months
What Causes Golfers Yips, Nerves, and Jitters
MS Muscle Spasticity: What It Is, and What to Do About It
24 Ways Nutritionists Say You Can Cut Salt—Without Sacrificing Flavor
Meaning of Flowers Sorted by Word Phrase
6 of the Absolute Worst Exercises for Men
How to Visit Niagara Falls
What Its Like to Take the New Hepatitis C Drugs
Diane von Furstenberg Partied Hard at NYFW Fall 2019
Navy SEAL Robert ONeill on Trumps criticism of bin Laden raid
Rules for writing your first resume
The Single Item Everyone in Paris Is Wearing
Good Sleep in Middle Age May Pay Benefits Later
Dangerfood: Veggie Burgers